Here is our year-end camp summary for 2015:
1) Jan – Winter backpacking on snowshoes in Little Cottonwood Canyon
2) Feb – Klondike 2015 at Soldier Hollow (District-sponsored event)
3) Apr – White Rock near Dugway
4) May – Backpacking to Rudy’s Flat
5) Jun – Traditional Goblin Valley trip (slightly adjusted)
6) Jul – Summer Scout Camp at Bear Lake Aquatics Base
7) Aug – Backpacking to Long Lake (with side trip to The Notch)
8) Sept – CANCELLED due to lack of support with Flag Service
9) Oct – Backpacking to Diamond Fork Hot Springs*
10) Dec – Winter camping tradition at Crystal Hot Springs
* Diamond Fork in the Fall is a much better experience, especially from the top.
NOTE: We don’t camp in March and November due to a zone Merit Badge Pow-wow that takes place over three Saturdays in those two months.